Friday, April 9, 2010

1st Journal Entry

Okay...for the entire semester I was supposed to be keeping a journal for my writing class, but guess what, that's right, I've put it off. So, I'm starting it now and subsequently sharing it with all of you. So, enjoy for all it's worth. :-).

I don't like journal writing but I like writing. I learned to write and I taught writing. Is the reason for my hesitance for journal writing stemming from my reluctance to get close to my feelings? To process my wounds, my gratefulness, and my learning succinctly in black and white? I wonder. I wrote in a journal this past January. In this journal, I asked God a question and let my pen flow conjointly with the spirit in my mind, as it manifested itself by virtue of my hand scripting out words on a page. What angle do I take with this? What awareness am I drawing upon today? Answer: I cannot deal with Ambiguity.

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

Woo hoo, back to blogging! :)

Laurel said...

Thanks for the motivation Beth!!!