Thursday, February 5, 2009

1st Round Answers


Heather writes:
1. What was your favorite of vacations you have taken?
2. Plaid or pinstripes?
3. If you could have one natural ability (like singing, dancing, painting <--not limited to those) that you do not currently have, what would it be?


Since, I do not take vacations per se, I'll go with 2 & 3...Definitely plaid; pinstripes play with your figure in a weird way, plaids remind me of lumberjacks and the Northwest :-).
Natural ability would have to be hands down singing and dancing. I think I watched too many MGM musicals as a kid.

Beth writes:
1. Do you think you'll ever teach in some way, again?
2. (This was my One-Minute Writer prompt today) What do you hope is around the next bend in the road?
3. How did you "meet" Darcy?


I'll start with #3. Darcy has her own website too where I tell the story of how I met her at the ripe old age of 8 weeks. (Darce puppy pic above.) Here's her site for the story, http://www.dogster.com/dogs/701578. And yes, I am crazy about my dog. Now, I'll jump to number 1. I believe that each of us are born with certain skills and God-given purposes. A purpose and anointment, such as teaching, is always with us, just umbrellaed in different ways. Like for example, I might teach in a formal classroom or I might teach someone something when I'm doing something completely different than the classroom, like leading worship at the Trinity Center or doing philanthropy. I'll always teach in some way; it's my destiny.

1 comment:

C. Beth said...

I checked out the Darcy story--how sweet, love at first sight!