Friday, January 2, 2009

Start: A time for new beginnings....

I've started other blogs. I would sign up for an account and then just let it sit. I used all kinds of unusual blog engines, like Tumblr, etc. Nothing stuck. But somehow, toward the tail end of x-mas break, I decided to once and for all start a blog. This blog is for me to write about what I'm processing, what's hit me strange or what's hit me kindly. It's for me to communicate to others things of beauty, things that distress me, things I'm learning in seminary, my perceptions on things I and the world are wrestling with; and thus, come to a friendly camaraderie or an understanding to agree to not agree :-). In my entries, I might talk about God, the goodness of God or the, seemingly through human eyes, the injustice of God. I am a seminary student and will often write about my experience in learning about God and community, however please keep this in mind. I do not know the answers. I'm learning, growing and gaining new understandings; albeit, I am by no means an expert or have "the answer" for anything. I'm hardly perfect, often wrong but want to be respectful, explore and ask questions, or just simply stand in my truth. So, if you venture to my site, thank you. I welcome your thoughts.

New beginnings....a year, a life, a new perspective and new goals. Oh and yeah, I start Hebrew in two days....yikes. Sometimes new beginnings are soooo hard and they smart! But, we're grateful in the end.

No comments: