Sunday, June 28, 2009

Makeover

My friend Beth made-over the look of my blog....kind of like that Home-Improvement show on cable where two friends make over each other's place. It's been kind of fun...For before and after shots, look at her blog where she also gave the details of how she did each step. A link to her site is also on the sidebar to the right under, C. Beth's blog. By the way, I've added some other blog sites to the sidebar: One, Maggie's Austin that highlights out of the way restaurants that you might normally miss, or new ones, and upcoming bands and musicians coming to Austin or playing in Austin, like for example one of my favorite bands from Athens Georgia, Widespread Panic. Second, is a blog called ErzaPound Cake and it's a cooking blog; and then I put a blog called Operation Beautiful, all about ways to recognize inner beauty while taking care of yourself physically. And lastly, I put a blog that highlights my friend Melea's year of study in Zambia. So, here's also Beth's blog site for the makeover details :-), C. Beth blog. Let me know your thoughts on the makeover :-). Before and after shots included. Before: Photobucket
....After, of course, you're looking at it...silly me :-).

1 comment:

Heather and Stephen said...

Love it, Laurel! Very nice. :)