Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me Mosiac


I, I, I, I, i put together this picture mosaic when I was tagged by a friend on Facebook. I found it pretty cool, so I wanted to share it and how I put it together, instructions plus answers, that go with the pictures to my blog. So, without further ado, here it is...

How It Works: (In other words, the instructions part as show on Facebook)

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search (http://www.flickr.com/).
b. Using ONLY the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Mosaic Maker. Change rows to 3 and columns to 3 (http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php).
d. Save the image and post it on this note!
e. If you're tagged, pass it on. And tag me.

The Questions: (My answers part that goes with the pictures)

1. What is your first name? Laurel
2. What is your favorite food? tacos
3. What is your favorite color? blue
4. Favorite drink? mimosa
5. Dream vacation? tuscany
6. Favorite hobby? walking
7. What you want to be when you grow up? chaplain
8. What do you love most in life? freedom
9. One word to describe you? caring

By the way, each picture corresponds to a number, right to left...like for example, the far left picture (Laurel) represents me and the upper central picture is tacos and then the upper right is the aurora borealis, or Northern Lights, in blue :-), and so forth and so on.....

2 comments:

C. Beth said...

That's neat--what a fun idea!

Laurel said...

Okay Beth...now you need to do it and put it on your blog :-).